Our Guide Ski’s are a new design of our original Ski Kit which has added gussets to increase strength and new Acetal Plastic runners that allow them to glide easier through snow!
The Guide Ski’s are constructed of .100 Aluminum, and .125 Aluminum Tubing that is TIG Welded together. It is designed to pin to the Alpine Box, the back of the skis are designed to ride on, so you can take two people with one sled. The new features of our Guide Ski’s are :
- Three internal gussets for added strength
- Added Front Skid Plate that is welded into the Ski
- Acetal Plastic Formed Ski Caps w/ Nylon Skags (two skags per Ski)
- Counter Sunk Mounting Bolts for the Ski Caps and Skags
- Comes w/ Spring Loaded Hitch
The Spring Loaded Hitch is 36″ long and swivels both directions so it will not bind going through the dead cuts. You can have one dog box that will work all year round!
- Ski Specs 67″ Long x 9″ Wide 9 1/2″ Tall 50lbs
- Stance 35″ OD of the Skis 26″ C to C of Skies 17″ ID of Skis
Kits Includes :
2 – Skis
2 – Acetal Plastic Formed Ski Caps
4 – Nylon Skags
Mounting Hardware for Ski Caps and Skags
2 – Connecting rods to connect to box
6 – Pins
1 – Spring Loaded Hitch
NOTE : The Acetal Ski Caps and Acetal Skags can be ordered as a replacement part. They are located in Accessories and will work with both our Original Ski’s and the Guide Ski Kit.
|Dimensions||78 × 24 × 24 in|
Note: Weight and dimensions listed above may not represent actual product weight or size and may only be used for shipping purposes. Please refer to product description for additional details.